Tuesday, September 29, 2015

It's a Mad Tea Party, and I couldn't be happier!

It's a Mad Tea Party, and I couldn't be happier!

In celebration of Lewis Carroll’s anniversary I am setting the table for you! Follow the path through the garden, the white rabbit will lead the way.



Yes, the table is set and the Mad Hatter is no where to be found, but let’s enjoy the party and see what happens!



The white rabbit has found the hat among the books and look, it’s time for tea!




Beautiful butterflies are dancing on our plates, set on the blue and white tutu table skirt.



Rabbit ears hold the pretty napkins at each place setting, what time do you have? It's never too late for a scone, is it! Now let's pour ourselves a cup of tea dear, before the Mad Hatter shows up and disrupts everything!  



Thanks for coming to our tea party! It's always such fun to sit, and sip and enjoy a great story.


 I've shared this tea party in the current issue of  The Tea House Times! Watch for my blog post on their website for the quick and easy instructions on how to whip up those rabbit ear napkin rings.
I'll also be sharing how I made that tutu table skirt :)


                                        Tea party treats created by Chou-Chou Sweets!
                                        White Rabbit  and teapot clock salt shaker from Pier 1.
                                        Mad Hatter top hat fascinator from Disney.
                                        Enchanted Garden tea ware from me-Set to a Tea :)

   Leave a lovely comment below and hit the "like" button on my Facebook page to enter to win a set of Alice's Enchanted Luncheon Napkins! Let me know which detail of the Mad Hatter's tea party you enjoyed the most! Give-a-way ends on Oct 10th so hop on over and enter to win! Good luck!

I'll be sharing this tea party with:

                           



5 comments:

  1. What a darling table and I am so glad you jumped in here at the blog party to link your darling table setting and party Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bernideen! Glad to be blogging again and sharing too! But thank you for hosting such a great linky party!

      Delete
  2. Your tea party looks so sweet and adorable! I would like to join too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love the whimsy of your mad tea party setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a featured blog that I posted tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea