Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My hardest working Easter decorations!

I love Spring decor just as much, maybe even more, than the holidays. As the kids have gotten older I find that I'm decorating with a more sophisticated touch too.

Six years ago, while I was perusing Pier 1, I stumbled across these cute nests.
I put the cute ceramic bunny centerpeice back on the shelf and grabbed 6 of these nests!
Ever since, they have become my hardest working spring decorations!

Originally I purchased them as place card holders for our Easter dinner table. Here's a photo of the placesetting.

Each year since, I bring them out on March 1st to perk up my winter blues, and sprinkle them around the house! They peek out of my entry way arrangement....
They peek out of my favorite hydrangea arrangement in the living room....


They peek out of dishes in my kitchen.....


And they peek out of my dining room in my lovely glass hutch


Aren't these nests cute! They are so versatile and introduce those lovely spring colors!
I'm so glad I bought 6! I love to move them around the house and porch and enjoy them till the garden is blooming in June!
Do you have a favorite hard working decoration?

I;m sharing over at 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea