Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tea Parties on Parade! 2014 in Review


 I just love a parade! Watching all the people go by, the music, the colors, the pure enjoyment and festivities of it! That's how I felt as I sat back and looked at all the tea party tablescape photos I took during the past year. If someone had walked by and tossed candy at me while I was looking I couldn't have enjoyed myself more!
Let me line up the parties, create the floats, and march them all past you! (And oh yes, duck as the last few go by, I wouldn't want you to get plunked by a couple of lollipops as they get tossed!) Click on each image to see more photos from the original post.
Alfresco Iced Tea Party
link will take you to catalog-see pg 2

 Red, White and Blueberry Fresh!
Red, White & Blueberry Fresh!
Will you be my Bridesmaid" 

Guess WHOO's coming to tea?

A little fall loveliness!

Grateful & Blessed!

Holiday Tea Bar

Reflecting on a New Year see pg 5


Feel free to comment on your favorite parties and make suggestions for upcoming themes! I'll be sharing these parties at: 


4 comments:

  1. I love the blue owls on the Guess Whoos Coming to Lunch Post. Lovely blue and white tablescape, the fall flowers complement the whole design beautifully..... Candy

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea