How to get 3 yummy flavors of scones from one box!

If you've talked scones with me before, forgive me for repeating myself, but I just adore our gourmet scone mix for one reason!! It makes me look like a four star pastry chef! This mix is so easy and so delicious you will be emailing me and facebooking me with "Why did I wait so long to try your Scone mix?" 
This month, all I can think about it cranberries! Cranberries with my turkey, in my tea, and scenting my house with my favorite candles. So let's start here!
 With one box of Cranberry scone mix. What can you do with that?  Well, let me tell you! Once you grab hold of the "add-in" idea your imagination will amaze you!  This is all there is too it! Easy-peazie!

Make the Cranberry Scone mix as directed and....
   1.      add 1/2 tsp of almond extract as you stir! Add sliced almonds to the top of each 
            scone before baking.
        OR
                2.  add 1/2 tsp of orange juice (or extract, which ever you prefer) Add grated orange zest
             to the top of each scone before baking. 
        OR
        3.   Make the mix “as is” for yummy cranberry scones and serve with jam and cream warm                       from the oven!
I told you! So easy and they will think that you slaved in the kitchen for hours! 
Listen, I promise not to tell them if you don't tell my family.  

Oh, and I'm heading to the kitchen to add a cup of dried fruit to my scone mix for Fruit cake scones. Now that sounds yummy! What will your favorite "add- in" be? Post here and do share!
Curious about the mix? Click here

You can find me over at:
The Scoop at Stonegable


Comments