How I love the Fall & Catching up!

The past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind! I'll take just a few minutes to catch you up.

Previously in my life (Miranda's catch up quote-are you a "Miranda" fan?)

I booked myself solid these past weekends doing some fun outdoor events. I wanted to be outside meeting new people and testing some new products too!

Here I am at the Newtown Square Railroad Fest! It started out rainy but the sunshine prevailed and I had fun reliving my Thomas the Tank Engine era (my son Tom's favorite)

Two days later, I was traveling to Bel Air, MD to meet with my awesome tea business association!
We had the pleasure of meeting and learning from the talented Lisa Boalt Richardson! She is launching her new book and we got a sneak peek! Yes, I got a signed copy too!

I learned some great tips and ideas for a tea & chocolate pairing! I am planning to hold this class mid November. Check the Workshop tab in the menu bar above.

For the next 5 days I prepped for the much anticipated Cottonwood House Event! I had so much fun sharing and serving tea and tea party treats with these customers! Here's a peek at my tent. It turned out to be a rainy weekend but that did not dampen our spirits! You can find The Cottonwood House on Facebook, don't miss her up coming Christmas event! (I have a previous engagement unfortunately)

The following weekend you would have found me at the Hagley Library and Museum in DE.
This event celebrated it's 36th year and I was tickled pink to be part of it! I sampled alot of tea! Cranberry Harvest was the hands down winner of the tastings! 

It was a gorgeous weekend and I cannot wait to be a part of this event again next year! But I will admit that this is one of those events that I would love to just attend and enjoy all the activities!

Now, comes the pinch me moment! On Oct 25th I launched 6 of my best selling tea blends at Whole Foods! Yes, the Devon, PA store is carrying these blends on their shelf! I'm  still riding high on that amazing experience of sampling my tea at their store!

And just to keep me smiling, I celebrated my birthday in the midst of all this!
Mom & Dad treated me to a lovely bouquet! As did my sis and her family!

The Fall is my busiest season, and I love it! 
Thanks for catching up with me and watch for another post about how I started this week off with Martha Stewart!


Comments