Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sending Summer out in style!

I am quickly setting the table, while the sun is shining! Rain is due in and I want to enjoy the sunshine on this last hurrah of summer!
I've pulled together my patriotic tablescape, Labor Day still needs some red, white and blue, don't you think?
So put on a pot of tea, grab the crossword puzzle and relax! That's what this weekend is made for :)
I had fun mixed the paisley table cloth with lots of red touches like the pillows 
and the red bandannas for napkins, tucked into the teacups, all from Micheals.

The red bistro set is from Kmart, I know right? But I saw Courtney, from French Country Cottage using them and fell in love! 

I even got a chance to mix in my cute little transferware pieces.

I never tire of my white dishes! This set is 25 years old, yep my wedding dishes and they are still going strong.  Richmond from Johnson Bros., mixed with a few White Scroll pieces from my tea shop. 
White just never goes out of style don't you think?
Well, it's time to make some more tea, and grab finish up my croissant. Cheers &

Happy Labor Day! 

                                                                        I'll be sharing at
                                   Tablescape Thursday @  Between Naps on the Porch
                                                          The Scoop @ StoneGable


2 comments:

  1. I love anything in red and this paisley material (Cloth) is a magnificent color blend. I have the same tea pot. have a good labor day weekend.Susie

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea