Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday morning tea time musings

It's 7:00 am and I've already finished my pot of tea! Sitting on the porch enjoying the cool breeze, a pot of tea, toast and the birds chirping, I realize that this love affair with tea helps keep my life balanced!
As the proud mom of 2 boys in scouting and the wife of a professional scouter, there's ALOT of camping, hiking and male "stuff" swirling around me everyday! Not to mention the soccer craziness!

In fact, I'm up 2 1/2 hours earlier that usual today to help my youngest up and out the door for his troop
bike ride to camp. He's been training for this 50 mile ride for over a month and I'm thrilled to see him
pull out, especially since he hadn't been on a bike since first grade!


Yes, all the lovely little pieces of tea time help me stay refreshed and renewed when life gets too hectic
and testosterone filled! How does tea help you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea