Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teacup Tuesday is coming up roses!

I'm back and having a little fun today! After a busy busy month helping my son complete his Eagle Project I needed to enjoy one of my favorite pastimes-admiring teaware! I've been checking out the lovelies over at Artful Affirmations "Teacup Tuesday" and decided that I want to play too!
This is one of my favorites, the chintz pattern and happy yellow just make me smile. It is holding a few dried roses and sitting on top of my desk, just there to be admired. 

                  Happy Teacup Tuesday!

Don't forget to admire the other teacups!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love that you put the roses in the tea cup, even though this tea cup needs no dressing up! It is a beauty! What a sweet vintage pattern. No wonder you love it so much. It makes me smile too!
    Hugs,
    Terri
    Best wishes for your son and his project.

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea