Friday, November 23, 2012

Celebrating Life over Tea with a new Club just for you!


I'm so excited to launch this new VIP Hostess Club! It's been in the works for over a year now, as more and more friends, clients and even family have asked me to "put something together" for them!



I wanted it to be a  place where we can meet and celebrate life over tea! 

Did you ever want to have a few girlfriends over to tea one rainy Sunday afternoon, while the guys yelled at the football players on the screen?  But you didn't know where to start? What to serve? How to pull it all together?
 Today is the day!

I have pulled together the best tea selections, menus, tips and themes for you to enjoy! And it will be delivered right to YOU! 
Here are a few of the themes: 
TEAS the Season
Winter White Moonlight Tea
Mardi Gras Magic
Friendship Tea

I'm thrilled to share a new tea party planner with you each month.You will be inspired to "throw" that party, invite a few people over and celebrate those relationships, you know the ones, the people in your life that matter the most and yet time flies by and we spend very little time with them!

So take that first step, and join the club! If for any reason you're not as thrilled by the inspiration as I think you will be, you can slip out at any time.

AND for those of you, like me, who just adore the whole process of tea party entertaining, I've got a special invite just for you! I'm launching a new Facebook group! A place for our Hostess Club to meet and share! I'm really looking forward to it and to meeting you to celebrate your life over tea!

PLUS! I've also put together a "Tea Party Pack" for you! Yes, each month you will get the featured teas and scones from your monthly themed planner delivered right to you! Enjoy our December theme, TEAS the Season, delivered to you to get the party started!

I can't wait to share a cup of tea with you and celebrate life's simple pleasures!
By the way! Don't forget to grab the free offer! It's up at the top of the page on the right!
You'll love these easy steps to setting a beautiful table for all of your tea parties!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea