Thursday, November 1, 2012

Celebrating Autumn!


I have an Autumn birthday, and many have told me that is why I adore the season so much! The colors really seem to speak to me, and I enjoy bringing them into my home.
 I just love the soft chocolate tones of this set! Well, how can you go wrong with chocolate? The flowers on the tea cozy are so fun and did I mention that the chocolate tones just whisper to me? :) Okay, they scream at me! :)
Tablescape thurs bloomsbury truffle

 Tablescape thurs bloomsbury truffle 3 
Here are the little friends stopping in for tea on their way south for the winter! (from Micheal's Craft Store)
Tablescape thurs bloomsbury truffle 4
I just love this plate with the quote along the rim and the gardening theme! (from Portmerion) I'm getting good use from my flatware purchased at Tar-get! And what do you think of the napkin tucked under the plate?
Tablescape thurs bloomsbury truffle 2
Thanks for stopping in for my fall fest! I hope that you enjoyed the setting! And do stop in at Susan's to visit with the other talented tablescapers!
 And please do visit all the talented tablescapers over at Susan's blog!
TT

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I love the dishes on that pretty tablecloth. Your centerpiece is charming.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind compliments, Marlis :)

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea