Monday, July 23, 2012

Sharing my Favorite Businesses over Tea ! The Milkhouse Antiques

This week, I have the pleasure of featuring a wonderful business in Glenmore, PA. The Milkhouse Antiques was truly a stumbled upon treasure!
 As a new resident of eastern pennsylvania, I enjoy road trips to the Lancaster area and on each trip add a new discovery to my journey. As a small business owner myself, I believe in supporting and referring other business owners and I look forward to stopping in and checking them out for my own personal use too :)
On a road trip last month, I happened across Milkhouse Antiques. The wonderful old building and gardens are what made me turn the car around and pull into their lot. Once in the door, I knew that this would be a frequent destination for me!
35 Vendors carry a consistent feel and vintage quality to this shop. Each corner and booth offer a great array of products for you and your home. You can zip in to check out your favorite dealer and the new offerings or you can wander around for hours enjoying the vingettes. Prices are very reasonable. Enjoy your adventure and keep us posted on your finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea