Monday, July 16, 2012

Sharing my Favorite Businesses over Tea!

Every Monday I will be featuring a  favorite business! As many of you know, I am fairly new to this area of PA. I do love exploring, shopping and finding new things to look at for inspiration! I also love to refer!
Since I depend on referrals to build my business I know how important it is to refer my friends and family to
the businesses I find and depend on. I hope you enjoy this week's "Featured Business"

The Picket Fence

Beth, the owner, has a fantastic sense of style and puts together wonderful vignettes! Her displays not only catch your eye, but can also help you imagine how this accessory will look in your home. In addition to home accessories, she also carries lovely scarves, jewelry and cute purses. It's a must stop shop if you need a gift!
I know because my Mom, Sister and new friends are all enjoying their gifts from my trips to see what's new at The Picket Fence! (Which also means that her pricing is just right too :)
You can find more contact info about The Picket Fence in my Business Directory

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little shop and such an adorable name. :)

    Thank you so much for joining my blog over at The Higley Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea