Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hydrangea Envy

I love the way Hydrangeas add a timeless look to photos! Whether the photo is an interior or exterior shot these flowers bring a fresh appeal to them. I admit that I use them quite often in my own photo shoots.

And I am always admiring and saving photos to my laptop of lovely vignettes using hydrangeas!
How cute is this red wagon full of hydrangeas? and how simple the design of the flower pocket but when it's full of french blue hydrangeas it just takes my breath away!
I apologize to the owner of this photo for not being able to give credit! If you know, please shoot me an email
Here's to another week of admiring Hydrangeas and keeping my Envy under control! I hope you'll sip some tea and link your own Hydrangea Envy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hydrangeas are very useful flowers, I agree they are timeless. :)

    Like the heading font on your blog, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea