Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hydrangea Envy

Hydrangea Envy, is it contagious? Well, I know that I have it bad. I see them everywhere, and just covet them.  Here is the front door of a cute shop in PA, called Black Eyed Susan. It's an interior design haven.
But, I just loved the wreath on the door!
The colors seem to say "late august" to me. Take a look at how the floral designer pulled those greens and golden yellows together!  Sigh....so envious! Do you have a favorite wreath for your door this summer? What colors do you gravitate towards?
Please do share your blog link here so we can be envious :)

2 comments:

  1. Hydrangeas are such timeless, lovely flowers. I'm so pleased to live in a home where I can finally have a garden. Hydrangeas are certainly on my garden wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I'm working on a new garden also. And decided I couldn't wait so I bought two lovely Hydrangeas, white snowball,to enjoy for my outdoor sitting area! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea