Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hydrangea Envy

Summer is here, in full swing in fact and that means the gardeners are too!
I do so wish I was one of them! Especially since I just adore flowers. There are three that just pull at my heart strings, Roses, Peonies and Hydrangeas.


It's Hydrangea season all around me and I find that I have an incurable malady. I've self diagnosed of course, because unless you suffer from it, you just don't understand it.

I refer to it as "Hydrangea ENVY" and it is also in full bloom!

So to help me get over it, I'll be sharing photos of these glorious blooms as I come across them. If you find yourself suffering from this affliction, please do join in! Each Tuesday you can share your envy with those that understand.
Let's start the Party Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea