Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Tea DREAM come true!

Over 5 years ago I tore out an ad for a "To die for" tearoom that just caught my imagination. The phrase "someday" always came to mind when I saw it on my vision board.
THEN, 2 years ago I was at a MATBA meeting and guess who was sitting next to me? The owner of this wonderful place! Nancy was so entertaining to talk to and when I shared my little story with her, she just smiled her pretty smile and said, You NEED to visit me!
Now,here I am, relocated in PA., traveling around my new state and sharing life over tea. My plans for today included picking up roses for my new home. I just adore roses and although my hubby doesn't particularly like them, Well, let's just say, I can't go another day without them!  As I was trying to fall asleep the previous night,  deciding what colors I wanted was delaying the sandman, I realized that I could possibly be in the neighborhood of "The Joy Garden"
And I WAS! It was just 7 miles from the nursery, The Fox Ridge Nursery. I quietly plugged the info into my GPS while darling daughter was driving. When we pulled into the driveway, she gave me that puzzled look but when we walked down the driveway, she just looked at me and we both smiled! She was enchanted as I!
                                       Here is the first view of the Tearoom, so enchanting!

                    I just adore this fountain and a cute seating area to sit and reflect over a cup of tea.
What lovely garden is complete without a gazebo? This is darling daughter's fav place to sip and read, so we'll have to come back! Many times :)  In fact, we're hoping to come for their Fairy Princess Tea next week. Swoon...
Have you had the chance to enjoy the Joy Garden Tearoom? Do you have an enchanting tearoom of your own? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea