Thursday, May 31, 2012

Topiary Color Board

One aspect I adore about traveling is the visual inspiration! And I am a very visual person. I love color & texture which is why this design really grabbed me. The fact that it features topiary styling added to the pleasure. Since I do a lot of packaging design for my company, I am always watching the trends. I love this color combination of the mossy green, coral pink and tangerine! ( It feels like a great blend of green tea, rose petals and citrus peels)  I'm sure we will be seeing it in fabrics this season too. The minimalist approach seems balanced by the abundance of all of the floral petals and although there are only two branches, your eye is satisfied by the quantity of the spheres. It's like getting a dozen roses, isn't it?  What's your first impression of this topiary design?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea