Sunday, May 20, 2012

A sweet find at the races

We sipped on a wonderful drink all afternoon while we watched the races! Blueberry Lemonade, yum! Now it was a bit too sweet for me, so I asked to have it mixed with the iced tea she had in the next jar. Even better!
So of course, that got me to thinking....you got it, a new tea recipe!  Our Blueberry Buckle tea is a green and black tea blend, so it has tons of green tea sweetness but still has that black tea flavor I need, and lots of tiny blueberries. Steep 3 cups of it and add to frozen lemonade, I like Minute Maid the best but Wegman's comes in a close second. Add ice and wa-la! I think this will be a staple for the summer at the poolside!
And don't you just love the cute stands they made for the drink jars! An upside down crate with a blackboard glued to the front-so easy peasy and cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have "Sharing Life over Tea" delivered right to your feed reader or Inbox. Subscription links are located at the top right. Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing your thoughts and ideas! I moderate comments so don't worry if your comment doesn't post immediately. This blog is a happy place, a drama-free zone. :) In that regard, comments that are mean-spirited or possibly hurtful to our much-loved visitors, will not be posted. Thanks always for your comment. You are the very best part of Sharing Life over Tea